Dungeons & Dragons 5E - The Wild Beyond the Witchlight - Dent and Ding
This product is a damaged product. There may be dents, crushed corners, ripped boxes, or of the like. However this is still a new complete game. This product is a final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged, or refunded for any reason.
Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!
The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight takes adventurers from the Witchlight Carnival to Prismeer, a Feywild domain of delight, and is designed for characters of levels 1–8. This book comes with a poster map that shows the carnival on one side and Prismeer on the other.
- Explore the Plane of Faerie in the first official D&D adventure set primarily in the Feywild.
- The adventure begins on a campaign world of the DM’s choice. The Witchlight Carnival, which serves as the means by which the characters enter the Feywild, can be dropped easily into any campaign setting.
- Adds two new character backgrounds: the Feylost (for characters who grew up in the Feywild) and the Witchlight Hand (for characters who work at the Witchlight Carnival).
- Introduces two races—play as a fairy or as a harengon, a race of humanoid rabbits.
- All encounters in the adventure include a non-combat option, allowing players to think and roleplay their way through the adventure if they wish.
- Classic 1980s Dungeons & Dragons characters return, including Warduke, Strongheart, and Kelek.
★ 17 mystery-themed D&D adventures, each tied to a book discovered in the famed library fortress of Candlekeep
★ Easy to run as stand-alone mini adventures or to drop into your home campaign
★ Adventures span play from levels 1 to 16
★ Includes a full poster map of Candlekeep, plus detailed descriptions of the various locations, characters, and creatures that reside within it
★ Introduces a variety of Dungeons & Dragons monsters, items, and non-player characters (NPCs)