This item is in stock at our distributor. Please allow an additional 3-4 business days for this item to ship from our distributor to us. Customers purchasing locally for in-store pick-up will be notified via e-mail when the item is ready for pick-up.
Atlas Games is running a special promotion of custom cards to encourage stores to stock the game. Details can be found here.
Every player is a hotshot in a Cthulhoid racer. As the pack screams through an ever-changing city with complete disregard for health, safety, and sanity, they visit chop shops to mod their cars, recruit gangs to help with repairs, and throw themselves both into oncoming traffic and onto narrow sidewalks to pass their loathsome opponents. Climb aboard your Cycle of Self-Doubt, open a cannister of Hypnos Oxide, and plant a lucky kiss on your Perverse Bobblehead of Ulthar. If disaster strikes, there’s a Welder Thing up ahead. Winners bask in glory. Losers get fed to the Great Old Ones!
Key Selling Points:
• A comic mash-up of Lovecraft and the Fast & Furious franchise.
• Cards include “Fin Diesel, Deep One,” “Benz in the Fabric of Space-Time,” “An Offer Man Was Not Meant to Refuse,” “Tcho-Tcho Drift,” and more.
• A standalone sequel to the Origins Award–winning Cthulhu 500 card game.
• Completely new gameplay with cross-game compatibility.
• Many paths to victory; no player is ever out of the running.
• 110 poker-sized player cards, 26 street mats, 29 tokens, 3 reference sheets, 2 six-sided dice, a rulebook, and a quick-start sheet.
3–6 Players, 45–90 Minutes, Ages 13+.