In Keltia, you are one of the heroes of the Dark Ages in the time of Arthur, when Ynys Prydein was still legendary. Take part in the great battles sung of by the bards. Travel from the court of kings to the boundaries of the Island of Beli the Great, even enter the mists of the Otherworld. Maybe you will witness the end of the time of legends and the arrival in history of the greatest hero of England that will ever be: Arthur Pendraeg.
You may be a clan warrior, Cymbrog, druid, bard or mage, a child of Beli Mawr. Myrddin the Elder may guide you to search for the forgotten gods, hidden treasures and conspiracies to foil, within the darkest forests, the mists of enchanted isles and haunted cairns. The bards will sing of your feats for centuries to come.
Companions of the Dragon King, children of Ynys Prydein, enter the legend!
• Complete roleplaying game – contains all the rules, background and adventures a Game Master needs to tell their own stories in the legendary past of Britain.
• Presents a more historical, realistic take on the Arthurian legends, but with Celtic mythology prominent throughout.
• Meet legendary characters such as Arthur Pendraeg and Myrddin the High Druid.
• Features a full-colour map of Britain on the endsheets of the hardbackrulebook.
• Contains an adventure that forms the first part of a campaign running through all of the Keltia books.
• Part of our line of products translated from the French-language edition by 7eme Cercle, which also includes Qin, Yggdrasill and Kuro.
• Both setting and rules compatible with Yggdrasill, the game of Norse adventures.