Two Minutes to Midnight (Pre-Order)
Preorder items are not yet available. The quantity available and "in stock" notations are the quantities we have available for advance order.
If there are other items on the order, the entire order will not ship until all preorders release.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change.
While we will work to ensure you receive your pre-order on release day, given the ongoing effects of Covid 19 on manufacturing, supply and distribution, a pre-order does not guarantee you will receive your product during the first print wave.2 Minutes to Midnight – A strategic game of the Cold War.
A game of influence, military, sabre-rattling, global trade, embargoes, technology, Soviet reforms, spies, and coups.
Play out the whole of the Cold War for one or two players.
★ Asymmetric Sides – USSR & USA each play dierently.
★ Historical Focus – Extensively researched & details, but simple to play.
★ SOLO mode – Out-of-the-box solo play for quick-start solo goodness.
★ A Day’s Game - scenarios at 1, 2, 4, and 7 hours play time.
★ As the USA, can you force the collapse of the Soviet Union?
★ As the USSR, can you win the space race and spread communism?
• One 34”x 22” game map
• One Technical board 18” x 22” (this matches up to the main map sizing)
• 80 cubes (40 red, 40 blue) - influence
• 45 semi-transparent discs in Red, Yellow and Blue - markers
• 40 wooden discs in Red, Grey and Blue - governments
• Three Counter sheets - nice, rounded counters
• One Rule book
• Six Scenario Sheets - graphical setup
• Four Quick reference sheets
• One SOLO reference sheet
• One Soviet player mat board
• 129 Event Cards, 30 Money/Oil etc. cards & 20 SOLO cards
• 8 Dice (red and blue, of course!)