Warlock Tiles: Stairs and Ladders (Pre-Order)
ETA - July 2020
Preorder items are not yet available. The quantity available and "in stock" notations are the quantities we have available for advance order.
If there are other items on the order, the entire order will not ship until all preorders release.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change.The highly anticipated WarLock Tiles: Stairs & Ladders set from WizKids is finally available for release!
With Stairs & Ladders, you'll have everything you need for a multi-floored scenario. Mix and match with other WarLock Tiles for even larger adventure setups.
• Expands your play area by creating Multi-Story Buildings
• Modular System Allows You to Build Even More
• Configurations Engineered so Figures Can Be Placed on Stairs
• Extraordinary Definition
• Expansive Variety of Items to Add to Your Scenes
• Fantastic Value
• FLGS Release (No KickStarter)
• Works with Existing WizKids Products
This Set Includes the following*:
• 2x - Staircase to Landing (Stone)
• 2x - Staircase to Landing (Wood)
• 2x - Elevated Staircase from Landing (Stone)
• 2x - Elevated Staircase from Landing (Wood)
• 2x - Single Staircase (Wood)
• 2x - Spiral Staircase (Stone)
• 2x - Elevated Staircase (Wood)
• 2x - Single Staircase (Stone)
• 2x - Elevated Staircase (Stone)
• 2x - Wooden Ladder
• 2x - Large Ladder
*Contents Subject to Change
*Images are Examples Only
*Figures Not Included
About WarLock Tiles:
The WarLock Tile system solves many of the problems present with other tile systems. The WarLock clips allow players to construct rooms in advance and place them on the table as needed. Our 1" tall walls make it easier for players to move pieces around in the room as they play. Offset walls provide you with the ability to place figures in any square on the grid, without pesky corners eating into your play area. Experience a perfect, continuous grid through the entire play space with our patented, modular, ultra-slim interior walls. Additionally, all tiles are reversible with wood design on one side and stone on the other for double the functionality!