Not Ready for Your Order to Ship Yet?
Select Hold Order as your shipping method during check out and we will have your order held until you are ready for it to ship.
Want to Add to Your Order Before it Ships?Simply place your new order(s) and select the Hold Order shipping method during checkout and your new order(s) will be held so they can be linked when you are ready to have your order(s) shipped.
Ready to Have Your Order Shipped?
Once you are ready to have your order(s) shipped, simply email email@example.com and let us know. Your orders will NOT ship until you have contacted us.
Can you price match an item I've had on hold?
We cannot price match or issue partial credits for items on hold. They are no longer our items. We can however cancel the order, which may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
How long can I have the order held?
We will only hold orders for 1.5 years counting from the date the order was placed.* We will cancel any hold orders older than 1.5 years. We will refund the order minus a 15% restocking fee back to a gift card. We do not have the ability to refund back to the original method of payment on orders this old.
* If the hold order contains a pre-order (or multiple) we will use the date when the final pre-order releases to start counting the 1.5 years.
- Payment is required in full at time of purchase for all orders.
- If Hold Order is selected as the shipping method, the order will NOT ship until you contact us.
- If your order(s) total over $80 at the time of shipment, they will ship via our Free Shipping option. Orders totaling under $80 will require a $5.99 Flat Rate shipping fee.
- Once you have requested your order(s) ship, it can take one to two business days to process and ship your order.
- To ensure inventory integrity all individual orders must ship in one shipment. In other words, existing orders cannot be split into multiple orders or shipments or orders with pre-order games not yet released will not ship until pre-ordered games come in.
- Hold Order feature is available on regular price items, sale items and Deal of the Week.
- Any abuse of the Hold Order system could result in the cancellation of your order(s) or the discontinued privilege of using this feature. (Ex: excessive cancellation of orders, attempting to circumvent other stated policies, etc.)
- We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee for any hold orders that are cancelled.
- Our Hold Order feature is subject to change or discontinuation at any time.