Antiquity is a strategy game for 2-4 players set in an environment loosely modeled on Italy in the late Middle Ages. Players choose their own victory condition, from population growth, trade, conquest, or city building by choosing their patron saint with each strategy requiring a unique style of play. While your economy is constantly improving and with more and more advanced cities bringing new options each turn, the land around your cities is slowly being depleted forcing you to travel further and further to gather your raw materials -until finally, there is no more land left to farm.
• Wooden inns & worker meeples
• 48 goods in 10 types
• 4 sets of buildings
• 4 player aids
• 12 small city maps
• 1 famine board & marker
• 16 map tiles
• 16 exploration counters
• Hexagonal grass markers
• Plastic pollution counters
What’s New in the 2017 Reprint?
• Box size has changed to the now "standard" Splotterbox, only 50% deeper to accommodate all the content!
• Wooden cubes have been replaced with thematic wooden pieces like houses, and meeples for workers.
• Cardboard pollution markers have been replaced with easy to handle transparent plastic chits.
• Various goods tokens have been recolored to help make them more distinguishable.