This item is in stock at our distributor. Please allow an additional 3-4 business days for this item to ship from our distributor to us. Customers purchasing locally for in-store pick-up will be notified via e-mail when the item is ready for pick-up.
In Cthulhu Tales, each player tells their story using a hand of Story cards. The other players play Hazard cards to disrupt and darken the tale. In the course of the game, the narrators receive Treatment tokens, representing the misguided therapies and medication administered to them by the terrifying medical staff.
When everyone has told their tale, the game is over. Count up each player’s Treatment tokens and the player who underwent the least therapies is the winner.
Designed by Francesco Nepitello and Marco Maggi, the designers behind award-winning games such as The One Ring Roleplaying Game, Hobbit Tales, The War of the Ring and many more, Cthulhu Tales brings horrifying and darkly humorous story telling to your gaming table.
Inside the box you'll find:
• 132 beautifully sinister and disquieting, large-format playing cards with artwork from the C7 art team Scott Purdy, Jon Hodgson and Sam Manley
• A board to guide your tale-telling
• A 16-page full colour rulebook (which you can download for free now here)
• A 12 sided die, or perhaps if the stars are right, a unique Cthulhu Tales 12-sided die
• A set of Treatment tokens