Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for this item to ship from our distributor to us. Customers purchasing locally for in-store pick-up will be notified via e-mail when the item is ready for pick-up.
The Stone of Erech is a standalone scenario for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game in which Middle-earth’s greatest heroes must explore the haunted Hill of Erech to find the missing boy, Derufin. The pack’s fifty-one cards, including three quest cards and forty-five encounter cards, introduce a host of terrifying, undead Oathbreakers and innovative mechanics to track the deepening stages of night. This challenging and deeply thematic scenario first appeared at Gen Con Indy 2013.
• A standalone scenario for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
• First appeared during the Gen Con Indy 2013 Fellowship event
• Middle-earth’s heroes must confront hordes of undead to find a missing boy
• Introduces three new quest cards and forty-five new encounter cards
• Innovative mechanics make you feel the darkness closing in as night draws deeper5” sized cards