This item is in stock at our distributor. Please allow an additional 3-4 business days for this item to ship from our distributor to us. Customers purchasing locally for in-store pick-up will be notified via e-mail when the item is ready for pick-up.
Dwarrowdelf Nightmare Decks for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game allow you to revisit your favorite scenarios from the Dwarrowdelf cycle of Adventure Packs, recast in the shadows of the game's challenging Nightmare Mode. Featuring deadlier enemies, darker locations, and more terrifying surprises, each Dwarrowdelf Nightmare Deck introduces new, alternate encounter cards and instructions for using them to reshape a scenario's encounter deck. The result? A nightmarish journey through territory you thought you knew, but with twists and turns that will have you on the edge of your seat!
The first set of Dwarrowdelf Nightmare Decks carries you through the first half of the classic Dwarrowdelf narrative, as several of Middle-earth’s greatest heroes discover that the Orcs are massing in the Misty Mountains and head forth to investigate…
• Three twenty-card Nightmare Decks carry you through the first half of the classic Dwarrowdelf cycle of Adventure Packs for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
• New enemies, locations, treacheries, and quest stages add surprising twists and challenges to existing encounter decks
• The Redhorn Gate Nightmare Deck enhances the scenario’s atmosphere, freezing your characters as they seek to traverse a treacherous mountain pass
• Your characters won’t be able to sleep soundly at night as they worry about all the ambushes along the Orc-infested paths of the Road to Rivendell Nightmare Deck
• Tentacles from the deep threaten to pull your heroes into the depths and drown them when they face the heightened challenges of The Watcher in the Water Nightmare Deck