Pathfinder Rpg (2E) - Book of the Dead (Special Edition)
Pathfinder, 2e: Book of the Dead, Special Edition.
The dead are rising! This blasphemous tome gives players and GMs everything they need to bring the shambling menace of the undead to their Pathfinder adventures. This book includes tools for fighting against the undead horde, but also options for the players themselves to control or even become undead creatures. GMs will find new tools and haunts, as well as information about the undead-plagued lands of the Lost Omens campaign setting. A massive bestiary section full of undead creatures brings more threats for GMs to use and summonable creatures for players, including more versions of classic undead like vampires, skeletons, and zombies. This 224-page hardcover rulebook also includes a full adventure themed around fighting the undead! This deluxe special edition is bound in faux leather with metallic deboss cover elements and a bound-in ribbon bookmark.
- Collectible limited edition faux leather cover!
- Reveals the secrets of the undead like never before!
- Tons of options for a variety of character classes!
- Beautiful full-color illustrations on nearly every page.
- Extensive marketing support throughout 2022.
- New rules sanctioned in Paizo’s international Pathfinder Society Organized Play program, with monthly free-to-retailer adventures for tens of thousands of players worldwide.
Writer: Jason Bulmahn, Brian Bauman, Tineke Bolleman, Logan Bonner, Jessica Catalan, John Compton, Chris Eng, Logan Harper, Michelle Jones, Jason Keeley, Luis Loza, Ron Lundeen, Liane Merciel, Patchen Mortimer, Quinn Murphy, Jessica Redekop, Mikhail Rekun, Solomon St. John, Michael Sayre, Sen.H.S.S, Kendra Leigh Speedling, Jason Tondro, Andrew White.
Size: 8.5 x 11 inches.
Page Count: 224 pages.
Format: Hardcover, full color.