Shoot the Moon – Dark Wood
his nostalgic game from the 1940’s is incredibly addictive. The simple concept of rolling the bearing uphill by moving the metal rails back and forth will have you, your family and your friends hooked! The closer the ball drops to you, the more points you score. You won’t want to give anyone else a turn! The wood construction has a rich dark stained finish and is suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Shoot the Moon – 1940 ‘s American Nostalgia Game
- Balance the ball on the track to score points
- Classic quality wood construction with dark stain
- Game measures 17.5 x 7 x 3.75 inches; solid steel ball measures 1.25 inches
- History of the Game Included