Tapestry is a 2-hour civilization game for 1-5 players designed by Jamey Stegmaier.
Create the civilization with the most storied history, starting at the beginning of humankind and reaching into the future. The paths you choose will vary greatly from real-world events or people—your civilization is unique!
In Tapestry, you start from nothing and advance on any of the 4 advancement tracks (science, technology, exploration, and military) to earn progressively better
benefits. You can focus on a specific track or take a more balanced approach. You will also improve your income, build your capital city, leverage your asymmetric abilities, earn victory points, and gain tapestry cards that will tell the story of your civilization.
If you like A Feast for Odin, Mombasa, and Russian Railroads, we think you will enjoy creating your own unique civilization in Tapestry.
- 1 individually numbered box (out of 25,000 first-printing English copies)
- 1 game board
- 4-page rulebook
- 2 reference guides (identical)
- 18 prepainted landmark miniatures (28-70mm tall)
- 100 income building miniatures
- 16 asymmetric civilization mats
- 6 unique capital city mats
- 5 income mats
- 43 different tapestry cards
- 7 trap cards
- 48 unique territory tiles
- 15 unique space tiles
- 33 tech cards
- 3 custom dice
- 65 player tokens (cubes)
- 50 outpost tokens
- 1 custom insert
- 28 Automa cards (solo mode)
- 1 Automa mat
- 1 Automa rulebook
- 6 reference cards