Ultimate Werewolf takes place over a series of game days and nights. Each day, the players discuss who among them is a Werewolf and vote out a player. Each night, the Werewolves choose a player to eliminate, while the Seer learns whether one player is a Werewolf or not. The game is over when either all the Villagers or all the Werewolves are eliminated.
Ultimate Werewolf: Deluxe Edition features amazing artwork, comprehensive rules, and a fantastic moderator scorepad. What's more, it supports more players than any other game: 75 of your closest friends can converge on one or more villages using the components in this box.
• Players are assigned secret roles on either the Werewolf (stay alive) or Villager (find the werewolves) team
• Includes more than 40 unique roles on 78 role cards, a 24-page Ultimate guide, and a moderator scorepad
• Bonus expansion: "Wolfpack" with several engaging all-new wolf roles
• "A fantastic version of Werewolf - the best there is" - Tom Vasel, The Dice Tower
• 5-75 players, Ages 13 and up